Maintaining dignity is at the forefront of what we believe in. We understand that it’s difficult to accept that support can be needed to maintain health and well- being and that allowing a Carer to assist with intimate care may feel undignified or embarrassing.
Our Carers are highly trained to understand and empathise with these issues and use clever techniques to ensure dignity is preserved throughout each visit.
Our Maintaining Dignity services include:
- Assisting with morning wake up and evening tuck in
- Helping with bathing and washing
- Assisting with dressing
- Assisting with eating and support with diet, nutrition and hydration
- Providing medication reminders and assistance
- Toilet assistance
- Oral Care
- Providing grooming
- Helping with incontinence care
- Skin care and maintenance / pressure care
- Gastronomy care
At The Care Collection, we create personalised plans to suit each Client. We don’t believe in “one solution for everyone”, so get in touch to see how we can help you.