Older Adults (65+)
As we age it can become more difficult to maintain the same quality of life. We believe that in order to remain independent, happy, stimulated and in control of our health and well-being during our twilight years additional support is often necessary.
The Care Collection specialises in designing quality led, person centred flexible care which enables our Clients to remain living independently at home with support from our skilled and committed team as and when required.
The Care Collection provides confidence and peace of mind to Clients who may be affected by the following conditions:
- Physical health and sensory impairments, including decreased mobility, falls prevention, joint stiffness, continence care, dental health, skin care and foot care.
- Condition led, including Dementia, Parkinson’s, organ failure, Diabetes, Cancer, Stroke, Depression and Anxiety, Heart health and many more.
- End of life, including pain management, skin protection, bed care, anxiety and emotional reassurance.
The services we offer for older adults include:
Please visit the relevant service page to find out more about how our services support our Clients or contact us to find out more.
- Hourly care
- Overnight care (both sleeping and waking nights)
- Live in care
- Rehabilitation and respite care, including holiday cover
- Emergency care