Calderdale – 01422 887733
The Care Collection is proud to provide its award-winning, home care services to individuals of all ages in Calderdale allowing them to live at home whilst maintaining the highest quality of life possible. Our services are fully bespoke and can be tailored from 1-hour visits to around the clock care, and are available 365 days a year.
Prior to a service starting, a Care Consultation takes place to fully understand the requirements of the Client. A personalised care plan is then developed in order to enhance the Client’s wellbeing and provide peace of mind for them to live safely and independently at home. The care plan is regularly reviewed and adapted to ensure that the right help is provided as the needs change.
We offer the full collection of home care services depending on the individual’s requirements:
- Companionship, including: taking Clients out shopping or for afternoon tea ; assistance with participating in hobbies such as writing and painting; arranging and accompanying to appointments; and assisting with connecting with family and friends through social media.
- Domestic Support, including: monitoring diet and assistance with meal preparation and shopping; providing housekeeping; arranging and collecting prescriptions; and assistance with pet care.
- Maintaining Dignity, including: assistance with getting up and going to bed; assistance with bathing and dressing; assistance with toileting; and providing medication reminders.
- Complex Care, including: Dementia care; Parkinson’s care; Stroke care; catheter care and continence management; PEG feeding; respiratory care and breathing support; pressure care; and end of life care.
- Skill Enhancement, including: support with education and employment; building a community presence; assistance with learning new skills and hobbies; and support with daily living skills to support independent lives.
In order to provide our award-winning services, we look for caring and reliable local people who will improve our Clients’ lives whilst developing a long-term career in care. We are meticulous with the recruitment and training of our staff and prior to joining the team, full DBS checks are undertaken and we obtain written references from previous employers.
If you are looking for home care in Calderdale for yourself or a family member, please get in touch and we can discuss your care requirements and develop a client-centered care plan to meet your needs. Our collection of home care is available to families, couples and individuals across the whole of Calderdale, including:
- Sowerby Bridge