We would love to hear from you if you are interested in making a real difference to people’s lives whilst developing a long-term, rewarding career in care.
The success of The Care Collection is down to the passion of our team to enhance the lives of others. We look for people who are caring and have a positive “can do” attitude to work on either an hourly home care or live-in care basis. We welcome applications from people with professional care backgrounds as well as those with no prior experience.
We whole heartedly believe that in order for our Carers to provide a truly special service, we need to look after their well-being and support them to support our Clients.
The Care Collection offers:
- Market-leading pay and benefits:
- Pay rates significantly above “National Living Wage” and 1.5x pay on bank holidays
- 100s of free perks through Perkbox
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Staff bonus and referral schemes
- Ongoing Career Development:
- Full and part time employment contracts
- A well-defined career plan
- A highly developed training programme
- Support with qualifications (diplomas level 2 and 3)
- Regular supervisions and appraisals
- Great Working Environment:
- Flexible hours
- Regular social events
- Friendly and supportive team
- A forward thinking and progressive approach to care
Find out more about this job on the Holmfirth events website.
Founder and Director of Care, Catherine
At The Care Collection there is a real sense of family. We pride ourselves on employing great people who are not only passionate about caring for others, but who also love their job and help their colleagues to do the same.
We are always looking to add to our family. So if you are a kind and compassionate ‘people person’ with bags of personality and pride yourself on maintaining incredible standards of care we have just the job for you…!
We understand that not everybody has been professionally trained and that those who haven’t can still be fantastic and inspirational Carers – personal experiences are really important and beneficial to our Clients.
We provide thorough and comprehensive training that will enable to you to best deliver our unique Care Collection. We look for fun and creative ways to develop and train our team and understand that not everybody learns in the same way.
We have exciting on-going development opportunities and a well-defined career plan for our Carers, with regular appraisals. We hold fun social events where we share and reward our Carers’ achievements and we actively encourage our Carers to share their ideas to ensure our service remains high quality.