Younger Adults (18-65)
The Care Collection specialises in providing complex care to younger adults. Our dedicated and motivated team of professionals develop bespoke, personalised care plans to suit our Clients. We focus on reinforcing their independence and quality of life by assisting them to run their home, find employment and access education. We can teach and help our Clients develop daily living skills and assist them to stay socially connected and have an active and valuable presence in the local community.
The Care Collection provides services to Clients who may be affected by the following conditions:
- Physical health and sensory impairments, including accidents, brain injuries, burn care, amputations, profound deafness, blindness, muscular and skeletal problems, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Cerebral Palsy and Motor Neurones.
- Mental health, including Depression and Anxiety, OCD, Schizophrenia and Bipolar.
- Learning Disabilities, including Autism and Asperger’s, Down Syndrome, William’s Syndrome, Fragile X Syndrome, Global Development Delay, ADHD, challenging behaviour and communication disorders.
The services we offer for younger adults include:
Please visit the relevant service page to find out more about our services or contact us to find out more.
- Hourly care
- Overnight care (both sleeping and waking nights)
- Live in care
- Rehabilitation and respite care, including holiday cover
- Emergency care