We understand that, for older adults and those with disabilities, domestic tasks can often be difficult and stressful. The Care Collection’s domestic support services provide a helping hand to relieve our Clients from the pressures of daily chores. This allows our Clients to continue with their usual routines in the comfort of their home.
Our Domestic Support services include:
- Assisting with meal preparation and general shopping
- Providing housekeeping (such as helping with laundry and ironing, making beds and changing linen)
- Arranging and collecting prescriptions
- Supervising home maintenance
- Overseeing home deliveries
- Dealing with mail and correspondence
- Answering the door and telephone
- Organising wardrobes and cupboards
- Caring for houseplants
- Dropping off and collecting dry cleaning
- Assisting with pet care
Our care workers offer a day to day domestic care service to high standards. At The Care Collection, we create personalised plans to suit each Client. We don’t believe in “one solution for everyone”, so get in touch to see how we can help you.
An Alternative to Residential Care
Moving to a residential care service can be stressful and sometimes unnecessary. In a lot of cases, clients will need some level of domestic care and support that doesn’t require relocating. When it’s safe to do so, we would recommend some domestic services over residential care.
Our clients homes are cherished and a place where memories have been made and families raised. It’s our aim and responsibility to allow our clients to continue living in their homes. By offering domestic support around the home, we’re promoting independence and enabling our clients to remain in their own home. Domestic care support also goes hand-in-hand with our Companionship Care Service.