We understand that, for older adults and those with disabilities, domestic tasks can often be difficult and stressful. The Care Collection’s domestic support services provide a helping hand to relieve our Clients from the pressures of daily chores. This allows our Clients to continue with their usual routines in the comfort of their cherished family homes where memories have been made and families raised.
Our Domestic Support services include:
- Assisting with meal preparation and general shopping
- Providing housekeeping (such as helping with laundry and ironing, making beds and changing linen)
- Arranging and collecting prescriptions
- Supervising home maintenance
- Overseeing home deliveries
- Dealing with mail and correspondence
- Answering the door and telephone
- Organising wardrobes and cupboards
- Caring for houseplants
- Dropping off and collecting dry cleaning
- Assisting with pet care
At The Care Collection, we create personalised plans to suit each Client. We don’t believe in “one solution for everyone”, so get in touch to see how we can help you.