Here at The Care Collection we like to get our Clients involved. This is because we are passionate about promoting independence, lifting spirits and bringing people together.
We constantly review our services and welcome suggestions from our Clients and their families regarding other services they may be interested in as well as ideas and preferences for our Camaraderie and Culture clubs. These clubs are available to Clients of all ages and are tailored around the hobbies and interest of our Clients.
We also understand that often a helping hand is needed to maintain our homes, check safety aspects and keep on top of our much loved gardens. We offer handyman services as well as handywoman services if you feel like a little personal pruning.
Our Other Services include:
- “The Care Collection Culture Club”: every month we encourage our Clients to submit a piece of work, whether it be art, design or literary. The author of the best piece is awarded a prize and their work is published on The Care Collection website and social media page
- “The Care Collection Camaraderie Club”: we host regular social events for our Clients to attend. These range from trips to local attractions, bridge and books clubs, flower arranging and afternoon tea in friendly and stimulating surroundings
- Gardening: reputable and reliable local gardeners available upon request
- Home maintenance: qualified and responsible local trade people available upon request for repairs and upkeep
- Chauffeur service: luxury vehicle available to escort you to special occasions in style
- Hairdressing: qualified and friendly mobile hair stylists available
- Nail care: qualified local mobile Podiatrists available
- Massage therapy: friendly mobile massage therapists available
- Physical and occupational therapy available upon request
At The Care Collection, we create personalised plans to suit each Client. We don’t believe in “one solution for everyone”, so get in touch to see how we can help you.